This student-run blog, affiliated with the Wesleyan Writing Worskhop, is a space for Wesleyan students to discuss their work, access resources, exchange advice, and work to improve their writing. Though our primary focus will be academic writing, we aim to leave no stone unturned: creative writing, application essays, poetry, communication etiquette, you name it and we’ll feature it! Now that we’ve gone live, you can expect a huge dose of student-generated content coming your way, including:
- Guides and tips from seasoned Writing Workshop Tutors
- Reminders for on-campus publication submission deadlines, writing-related events, etc.
- Interviews with student writers
- Excerpts of student creative work
- Spotlights on fun places to write on and around campus
Stay tuned! We are always looking for new voices, so if you have any comments or ideas for a post, please don’t hesitate to drop us a line at email@example.com.
“A writer is somebody for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people.” — Thomas Mann