Listen up all of you freshmen, sophomores, and juniors! The preliminary information sheet to apply to be a Writing Tutor next semester is due in just two days on Monday, April 18th at 5pm. Have you turned yours in yet?
If you are…
- Confident in your writing abilities
- Familiar with basic grammar and spelling
- Patient with an eye for detail
- Looking for ways to help out your fellow students
…then working in the Workshop is the perfect job for you! Not only is it fun (yes, really) but the perks are pretty excellent as well:
- $400 per semester and 1 English credit
- A stellar addition to your resume (simply being chosen as a Writing Tutor signals to employers that you were one of the top writers at your school)
- Formal training in writing, mentoring, and teaching techniques through the Ford Seminar that will improve not only your skills as a tutor, but as a writer as well
What are you waiting for? Fill out the preliminary information sheet today! It only takes a few minutes. The second, more in-depth application is due the following Monday (April 25th).
If you have any questions about the job, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.