Register for the 2011 Wesleyan Writers Conference!

Are you interested in attending the Wesleyan Writers Conference from June 16th through June 20th? The five-day conference is a wonderful opportunity to attend seminars and lectures led by Roxana Robinson, Amy Bloom, Joshua Henkin, Honor Moore, Lis Harris, Peter Blauner, and many more. You can also learn from and work with distinguished editors and agents from Penguin Books, Akashic Press, and Trident Media.

Register by May 6th, and you can submit a manuscript for consultation with a faculty member. Details about the Conference are available here.

From a Wes Alum:

The Writers Conference was an incredible opportunity to pursue my work after school had ended. The manuscript consultation was meaningful and eye-opening, and the faculty members were brilliant while remaining down-to-earth. The motivation and inspiration that I gained carried me through the summer, as I continued to write and write and write with greater insight.

This entry was posted in Events and Announcements, External Resources and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Register for the 2011 Wesleyan Writers Conference!

1. Gry Online says:

I like what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and exposure! Keep up the great works guys I’ve included you guys to my blogroll.