Enjoy the gorgeous weather while it lasts, everybody! And enjoy these cool articles from this past week:
- Realizing they’re in for a long haul, the people occupying Wall Street have set up a book swap. (The New Yorker)
- This list of best selling novels that were initially rejected should keep your spirits high. (Flavorwire)
- In honor of National Poetry Day which, apparently, was on Thursday, Flavorwire has a list of ten poems everyone needs to read. Do you agree with their list? What would you add?
- Tomas Transtomer, a Swedish poet, won the Nobel Prize in Literature on Thursday. (New York Times)
- Over at Writer’s Digest, Robert Lee Brewer challenges you to write an October poem!